Ofsted and SIAMS
The inspector's comments about our school.
- The leaders are determined to continue to build on the rapid improvements
- Our curriculum - It is ambitious for all
- Relationships between adults and pupils are respectful and positive
- Pupils care for each other
- Pupils behave well and their pride in their school is evident
- Teachers ensure that learning engages pupils and now helps the children to remember key knowledge.
- Pupils with SEND achieve well from their starting points
- Overall, the newly introduced phonics scheme is working well
- Pupils benefit from carefully chosen personal development experiences.
- The children take on leadership roles around the school.
- Even the youngest pupils take on responsibilities
- Leaders encourage pupils to become more resilient
- Staff know their pupils and families very well.
Our Community told the inspectors
- The children say that the school is ‘small but awesome
- The pupils with SEND enjoy school
- The children say - What the support teachers give them helps them to learn more
- Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the school
- Parents say there is approachable staff at school
- Staff enjoy working here
- Staff are proud to be part of this school